“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” – Romans 8:28
Sometimes I have to get out my Bible a few times a day, and check to see if this verse is still in there. And, every time, the words bounce back into my soul a comfort which is produced by nothing else in this life. The assurance that He gives through His Word that everything is going to be all right in the end harvests a sense of peace in my spirit.
As I type this, we are in the middle of our Prayer Vigil for CCC, and these words of the apostle Paul speak truth into our collective circumstance. The phrase, “And we know,” doesn’t suggest anything short of a surety; that He who began a good work in us will complete it. And whatever those good works are that He has started at Christ Community will be completed, and they will work out for absolute good for us. We have His guarantee. We have His Word.
5:00, @ CCC
February 5, 2017
Bring copious quantities of delicious party food & beverages to share.
Enjoy the Big Game on the overhead screens.
Jesus Loves Me Banquet
February 12, 2017
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
@ The Royal Fork
4610 W Empire Pl, Sioux Falls, SD 57106
Join us as we celebrate a Love far greater than Valentine’s; the love Christ Jesus for us all. A time of fun and fellowship, this annual banquet takes place at the Royal Fork Buffet in Sioux Falls. We will have this time of celebrating during our Community Building time, after the main service. All the family is invited. Cost is $13.
- Please focus your prayers on God working at CCC for this month.
- Pray we can become exactly the instrument of praise, learning and going we were designed to be.
- Pray He quickly reveals to us the path we are to take.
- Pray for opportunities to serve him by pouring our lives into others, especially being sensitive to other’s times of need, and then pray for Him to give us the power to quickly and boldly act upon His Spirit’s prompting.
- Pray for those who are needing spiritual and physical healing.
- Please pray, above all, that the Name of Jesus Christ is magnified with every breath we take and every action we do.
“Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!” -Revelation 5
|2/19/17||Guest Speaker, TBA|